10. Be inspired or be inspiring!
9. Have an experience you will never forget, like dancing Gangnam Style on stage with all your friends.
8. Meet the family liaisons and enjoy their opening ceremony antics!
7. Meet the NFED staff in person!
6. Show off your talents during the talent show!
5. Learn new ways to care for skin, eyes, ears, and all the other body parts that can be affected by the ectodermal dysplasias.
4. Have the opportunity to meet with friendly doctors and dentists, like pediatric dentist, Dr. Tim Wright, who are experts in ectodermal dysplasias.
3. Meet family you never knew you had, like this Goltz group did!
2. Get to know others who have the same syndrome and compare stories.
and the number one reason to go to Family Conference is…. (drumroll)
1. It will be the highlight of your summer!
Learn more and register for the 2015 Family Conference in Colorado Springs, Co., June 23-25.