For more than a decade, Straumann, an international dental implant company, has been dedicated to helping families affected by ectodermal dysplasias and the NFED. Straumann has committed to donating Straumann dental implants to individuals affected by ectodermal dysplasias who qualify. A family will still be responsible for all other dental care costs associated with receiving the care.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION
- This program is designed to benefit individuals diagnosed with an ectodermal dysplasia in greatest financial need.
- Your dental team must be willing to use Straumann implants and be willing to work with you on the remaining financial aspect of your dental care.
- We encourage you to review our Tips for Finding a Doctor or Dentist, if you are needing resources to get you started in finding a partner for your dental care.
- If you are receiving treatment at an NFED Dental Treatment Center, you can also apply to the Straumann Dental Implant Program if you meet the criteria and the center is willing to use Straumann implants.
- Straumann will consider donating implants, abutments and related Straumann products such as healing caps as well as CADCAM prosthetics free of charge to individuals affected by ectodermal dysplasias.
- All sections of the application must be complete upon submission. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee approval. All applications will be reviewed by Straumann who will make approval decisions.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Kayla Hollenkamp at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will be happy to assist you.
STRAUMANN DENTAL IMPLANT PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Any individual applying for donated Straumann products must provide the following:
- Completed patient application form (page 5).
- Be a registered NFED member. If you are not already, you can register your family at nfed.org/join-us/.
Any individual applying for donated Straumann products must have the dentist(s) responsible for the implant treatment complete and share with you the following:
- Completed dental provider application form (page 4) including a short outline of the treatment plan and a detailed list of materials needed to properly complete the treatment plan.
- Identify and share the name and contact information of the Straumann Territory Representative that services their area. Your dental team can contact Straumann to determine the appropriate person(s).