Many people affected by ectodermal dysplasia have hypohidrosis, meaning they do not perspire normally. This article addresses the frequently asked questions about it and overheating:
- What are the signs?
- Can brain damage occur because of overheating?
- Will Children Who Can Not Perspire Know Whether Or Not They Are Overheating?
- Can Individuals Affected By Hypohidrosis Participate In Sports?
- Does The Need For Cooling Change Over Time?
- Should We Move To A Cooler Climate?
- Should The Child’s School Be Air-Conditioned?
It also discusses cooling products, vests and gives 15 tips for staying cool.
Please fill out the following form to access the resource: