Ectodermal dysplasias can affect breast development in both women and men. In this article, you can will learn the following:
- Why would breasts be involved with ectodermal dysplasias?
- How often do the breasts develop abnormally with ectodermal dysplasias?
- What kinds of issues and concerns are there with abnormal breast development?
- What options are there to deal with absent or small breasts?
- How and when should I discuss the possibility of breast issues with my child?
The article also provides links to additional resources for insurance coverage of breast augmentation and for finding a plastic surgeon.
Please fill out the following form to access the resource: