A Campaign for Ectodermal Dysplasias Research
Ectodermal dysplasias are rare and not at the forefront of researchers’ minds. For our families to have better treatments and ultimately, cures, the NFED must continue to be the catalyst.
The Time to Act Is Now
Today, we stand at an unprecedented time in history. Preliminary findings from research show great promise for eradicating two symptoms of the most common kind of ectodermal dysplasia. It’s extraordinary! But without funding, this research study and others will not continue.Support Research
- Fund research to develop EDI200 as a treatment in utero for XLHED – $50,000
- Fund the follow-up research for the Newborn XLHED Clinical Trial – $25,000
- Fund all follow-up research for the XLHED Natural History Project began by Edimer Pharmaceuticals – $25,000
- Fund research for p63 syndromes exploring treatment protocols for skin erosion and vision loss – $50,000
- Grant seed funds for # new research projects dedicated to specific syndromes – $75,000
- Fund the International Ectodermal Dysplasias Classification Project – $75,000
To learn more about each research project and how it’s helping us move closer to a cure, check out our research campaign brochure.Download the Brochure
Making Your Gift. Making History.
Here’s your opportunity to be heroic. Join us in blazing the trail for ectodermal dysplasias research that leads to better treatments – and cures! Make a gift that is best suited for you. You might consider a pledge that you can pay over three years.
Donor Recognition Levels
$50K and Up
$24K – $49,999
$10K – $23,999
Society of Friends
$5,000 – $9,999
$1,000 – $4,999
$500 – $999
$100 – $499
$99 and Under
Make Your Pledge or Donation
Donations to the NFED are eligible for tax deductions to the limit allowable by the law. We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our tax identification number is 37-1112496.