Are you interested in organizing an event to raise awareness and funding to help us advance our mission? We can help find the right event for you and assist you with the details.
Families have told us that holding a fundraiser in their community empowered them to share their story, educate their friends, family and community, and take action to help everyone affected by ectodermal dysplasias.
Awareness and fundraising projects come in all shapes and sizes. Individuals, families and companies can host them. The key is to pick an event that interests you. Here are just a few events held in the past:
- Art show
- Bake sale
- Car show
- Golf tournament
View the calendar of events to find other family fundraisers.
Where to Begin
Download our fundraising toolkit. It walks you through step-by-step how to hold an event and provides sample letters you can use for solicitation.
Download These Tool Kits for Specific Events and Activities
- Bowling for Bites Tool Kit – Follow these easy steps to plan a bowling fundraiser.
- Cookies for a Cure Tool Kit – Learn how to sell cookies as an easy way to fundraise.
- Don’t Sweat It Walk Run Tool Kit – This comprehensive tool kit will walk you through every step of this fun event.
- Dining for Dollars Tool Kit – Learn how to plan an easy fundraiser at a restaurant.
- Garage Sale Tool Kit – Provides guidance for an easy-to-execute yard sale fundraiser that can be very easy and fun.
Contact Lea (618-566-6871) at the NFED. She can support you in your planning, assist in creating a webpage for your event and help market the event.
Thank you for helping us fundraise to further advance our mission!