What are you doing on Tuesday, November 28? It’s Almost #GivingNFEDTuesday!
Are you going shopping on Black Friday? Or Small Business Saturday? Or Cyber Monday? Will you celebrate with us?
While you’re searching for the perfect gifts, we invite you to give the gift of making a difference and help us reach new heights in the lives of those affected by ectodermal dysplasias on #GivingNFEDTuesday.
#GivingNFEDTuesday, an international day of giving, is taking place on November 28. This year, NFED is working to raise $50,000 that will provide the necessary support, education, research, and advocacy for our NFED community.
Will you help us? We are reaching new heights together with the generosity of two anonymous donors who pledged $15,000 in matching gifts for #GivingNFEDTuesday so your gift will go even farther. Let’s do this!
Every year these questions come up:
Can I donate ahead of time? Of course you can!
Can I mail my donation and let you know so it counts toward the match? Of course you can!
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Save the date — add #GivingNFEDTuesday to your calendar!
- Donate to the NFED today using the form below. You can donate early starting Monday, November 20 and give through Thursday, November 30. All donations received during this time will count toward the match.
- Please, go to www.nfed.org/donate, and in the drop down menu pick #GivingNFEDTuesday. Your kindness and generosity will help fund our important work in providing support, education, research for treatments and ultimately cures, and advocacy for our ectodermal dysplasias community.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! Share and comment on our posts and tweets.
- Spread the word by telling your friends, family, and coworkers why you’re passionate about making a difference for those affected by ectodermal dysplasias and invite them to join you in making an impact. We’re only able to reach new heights with supporters like you.
- Check your phone for text-to-donate messages containing a link to give (maybe you can forward the texts to family and friends, too?).
- Check with your employer to see if they will match your gift.