What is Giving Tuesday?
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement that was started a decade ago as a day that encourages people to do good. It takes place the Tuesday after the shopping frenzy surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Won’t you join us on this day of giving? Your gift will help us put a smile on the faces of those we serve and ensure our ability to support everyone affected by ectodermal dysplasias.
An anonymous donor has guaranteed a $10,000 matching gift, but only if we can raise $10,000 between November 21 and December 2.
Your gift for #GivingNFEDTuesday will have double the impact!
Every year these questions comes up:
Can I donate ahead of time? Of course you can!
Can I mail my donation and let you know so it counts toward the match? Of course you can!
Help Us Meet the Match Challenge:
- Donate today using the form below.
- Share the love by sharing our #GivingNFEDTuesday Facebook posts, Instagram posts and tweets.
- Raise even more funds by creating a Facebook Fundraising page through the NFED Facebook page. Check out our Facebook Fundraising Toolkit to get started or contact Lea for help.
- Strapped for time? Share our #GivingNFEDTuesday Facebook Fundraiser with your friends and family.
- Visit our main Donate page and pick #GivingNFEDTuesday in the drop down menu to donate.
- Check your phone for text-to-donate messages containing a link to give (maybe you can forward the texts to family and friends, too?).
- Check with your employer to see if they will match your gift.
Let’s meet the match and create some smiles on November 29! Thank you for your support.