What is Giving Tuesday?
It’s a global day of charitable giving held once a year following Thanksgiving and after the shopping frenzy surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
With the holiday season upon us, it is the time to celebrate generosity. We all have gifts to give, and with social media, online giving and text-to-give options, there are limitless ways to support the NFED at #GivingNFEDTuesday on November 30. No amount is too small. Thank you!
We have some very exciting news. An anonymous donor has guaranteed a $10,000 matching gift, if we can raise $10,000 for #GivingNFEDTuesday. When you give, your donation will have double the impact!
Every year these questions comes up:
Can I donate ahead of time? Of course you can!
Can I donate by mail and let you know so I can be counted in the match? Of course you can!
Help us make this match a reality:
- You can donate on this page using the form below.
- You can create awareness and kindness by sharing, liking, commenting on our #GivingNFEDTuesday Facebook posts, Instagram posts and tweets.
- We need your help. How about setting up your own Facebook Fundraising page through the NFED Facebook page and call it #GivingNFEDTuesday? Make sure to invite your friends and family to donate through your page. 100% of their donation comes to the NFED. Facebook doesn’t charge us credit card fees since we are a 501 (C) (3) charitable organization. Facebook emails you a receipt for tax purposes. We have a great Facebook Fundraising Toolkit for you to download. Contact Lea for help.
- You can go to our Donate page and pick #GivingNFEDTuesday in the drop down menu to donate.
- We will set up an NFED Facebook Fundraising Page for those who don’t want to establish their own page.
- There will be some text-to-donate messages scheduled with a link to donate. (Maybe you can forward the texts to family and friends.)
- When making a donation, check with your employer to see if they will match your gift.
- Share our NFED Facebook Posts, Tweets, Instagram Posts and use our hashtag #GivingNFEDTuesday.