Join Us for a Day of Hope
What is Giving Tuesday?
It’s a global day of charitable giving held once a year following Thanksgiving and after the shopping frenzy surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
This year has been a very trying and extraordinary year for most of us. Who would have thought we would have so many natural disasters and a major pandemic in 2020 with social distancing, wearing masks and other precautions?
Now, with the holiday season upon us, it is the time to celebrate generosity and hope and to remain connected and heal. It’s a time to allow for kindness and positive collaboration. It’s time to live, love and hope.
We all have gifts to give, and with social media, online giving, mail, phones, there are limitless ways to use your generous heart to support the NFED at our #GivingNFEDTuesday on December 1 and deliver hope to so many! No amount is too small. Thank you!
We have some very exciting news. We have a $10,000 guaranteed match from an anonymous donor, if we can raise $10,000 for #GivingNFEDTuesday.
Every year the question comes up: Can I donate ahead of time? Of course you can. Can I donate by mail and let you know so I can be counted in the match? Of course you can.
Help us make this match a reality:
- You can donate on this page using the form below.
- You can create awareness and kindness by sharing, liking, commenting on our #GivingNFEDTuesday Facebook posts, Instagram posts and tweets.
- We need your help. How about setting up your own Facebook Fundraising page through the NFED Facebook page and call it #GivingNFEDTuesday? Make sure to invite your friends and family to donate through your page. 100% of their donation comes to the NFED. Facebook doesn’t charge us credit card fees since we are a 501 (C) (3) charitable organization. Facebook emails you a receipt for tax purposes. We have a great Facebook Fundraising Toolkit for you to download. Contact Lea for help.
- You can go to our Donate page and pick #GivingNFEDTuesday in the drop down menu to donate.
- We will set up a NFED Facebook Fundraising Page for those who don’t want to establish their own page.
- There will be some text-to-donate messages scheduled with a link to donate. (Maybe you can forward the texts to family and friends.)
- When making a donation, check with your employer to see if they will match your gift.
- Share our NFED Facebook Posts, Tweets, Instagram Posts and use our hashtag #GivingNFEDTuesday.