The National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias, the Inova Fairfax Hospital and the MedStar Washington Hospital Center Department of Dermatology invite you to
DERMATOLOGY GRAND ROUNDS
Ectodermal Dysplasias: Diagnosis & Treatment
Join Us for Scientific Sessions and Patient Viewings:
- Overview of Ectodermal Dysplasias
- Patient Viewing – 5 Types of Ectodermal Dysplasias
- Expert Discussion of Cases
- Dermatological Manifestations of Ectodermal Dysplasias
- Genetics of Ectodermal Dysplasias: An Update
- Hand Malformations: Types and Treatments
- Pathophysiology of Hair Disorders in Ectodermal Dysplasias
Inova Center for Personalized Health
3225 Gallows Rd.
Fairfax, VA 22031
Continuing Education Credits
AMA Level-1 CME credits offered through the Grand Rounds Program of the Dermatology Department at MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Email Mary Fete, NFED Executive Director or call her at 618-566-6872.