Join us for our very first FREE fun-filled Virtual Family Trivia & Research Celebration.REGISTER DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE DONATE OR BECOME A SPONSOR DOWNLOAD SPONSOR FORM
The Trivia Committee consists of Suzanne Brown, PA; Debbie Fenoglio, CA; Kathy Fodor, AL; Karl Nelsen, MN and Brandon Witt, MT. Thank you! You are blowing us away with your dedication to make this event a success and for everyone to enjoy!
FREE 2 Hours of Family-Friendly FUN!
The fun begins with our amazing talented magician Jon Dorenbos at 6:15 p.m. CST – You don’t want to miss this fantastic pre-show the whole family will enjoy. Life is Magic after all.
This FREE celebration event kicks off the three day Boost the Cure marathon to generate funding for research activities/projects, the research conference and seed money for future research projects.
It will be an exciting event with lots of engagement. Ask your family & friends to join you! Who will have the “bragging” rights and scores the most points? It’s anybody’s game. Supporting you. Supporting each other. We’re shaping the future together. Join us and register!
Registration Deadline: No later than Wednesday August 18!
How to Register:
- Register as a team or as an individual.
- Do you have a team (4-8 players)? Awesome! Come up with a fun team name then have every person who is using their own computer on your team register with your team name separately. We need to know who is on which team (that way everyone receives the event details and Zoom invite!). When you register, you will enter your team name so make sure everyone on the team knows the team name and uses it. Please indicate who your team captain is for your team. He/she will be the one who types the answers for the team in the break-out Zoom rooms.
- Families can sign up together…..the NFED is charged per computer log in to Zoom. It is important to have each person register who uses a log into our Virtual Family Trivia & Research Celebration event with our provided Zoom link. Ex: Family Smith – Team Name: Brainiacs – Team Captain: Jane Smith – Mam Jane, Dad Tom & 2 Kids: Sam & Tony and neighbors Sue and Bill– they are using two computers for all 6 people on the team…that means two registrations with all the info filled out for two log ins.
- Don’t have a team? No problem! Register as an individual and we’ll place you on a team or create teams of other individuals.
- Make new friends, and keep the “old” ones.
- For more info or questions: contact Lea Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-566-6871.