by Lea Richardson
Our Volunteer Spotlight this month is the Family Conference Committee and all of the Family Conference volunteers. They pitched in and helped with
- Setting up and taking down,
- Manning the registration, promotional items, volunteer and fundraising tables,
- Facilitating and presenting in Workshops,
- Monitoring the Silent auction and distributing the mystery bags,
- Executing the Create-a-Smile,
- Taking photographs and running the photo studio,
- Setting up the audiovisual equipment,
- Running the chance auction, and
- Coordinating dental evaluations.
You ALL are the best of the best. You have been very generous with your time and skills in supporting the Family Conference and all who benefit. We are grateful because we couldn’t have accomplished this Family Conference without your dedicated helping hands. You achieved all the important tasks with little fanfare or recognition.
Nothing teaches hope, kindness, courage, and compassion like helping others. Supporting you, supporting each other. Thank you! Thank you!
See everyone in Washington, D.C. next year in July for another exciting Family Conference.