Curious about what you can do during your spare time at the Family Conference. They offer:
- Business center. Need to work for a few hours while at the conference. Here is what the business center has to offer:
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Complimentary Printing Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Photo Copying Service ($0.10)
- Indoor Pool.Too hot outside for you, the indoor pool is open 5:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Please do not wear street shoes on the indoor pool deck. Kiddos under 14 are not allowed in the hot tub or sauna. Outside coolers, food, and drinks are not permitted.
- Outdoor Pool. Need some fun in the sun, the outdoor pool is open from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Outside coolers, food and drinks are not permitted. Snacks are available at the poolside bar & grill.
- Basketball court (based on availability). Shoot some hoops with other Family Conference attendees. Play a game of horse and see what team wins.
- Walking/jogging trail. Don’t miss out on your early morning walk. Check out the hotel’s walking/jogging trail.
- Fitness and Cardio.The weight room is available to all guests except children under the age of 14. Please note that there is no food or drinks allowed in the cardio and weight rooms other than water. There is a 30 minute limit on cardio equipment when all machines are being utilized.
- Aerobics classes. Cardio, Yoga, Spin and many more class options are available for your fitness needs. Please see the front desk for scheduled classes.
- Tennis courts. With a total of fifteen tennis courts to choose from, Chesterfield Athletic Club offers one of the largest and most complete tennis facilities in the St. Louis area. Court rental is $27.50 per hour.
- We have three racquetball courts which are available at $15 per hour. Reservations may be made at the front desk up to two weeks in advance. Racquet rentals are available for $3/day.
Hotel shuttle goes within 5 miles complementary. See Things to do in Chesterfield.
Note: Some things may change and will not be updated on this blog, please check with the front desk for any changes.
Other blogs you may be interested in: