Turn your Intention into Action!
We Work for You. So Does Your Gift!
What is Giving Tuesday? It’s a global day of charitable giving held once a year following Thanksgiving and after the shopping frenzy surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
This year, #GivingNFEDTuesday is on December 3.
#GivingNFEDTuesday kicks off the charitable season, where we focus on the holidays and end-of-year giving. It’s a day to give back for the many blessings you have received.
We have some very exciting news. We have a $10,000 guaranteed match from an anonymous donor, if we can raise $10,000 for #GivingNFEDTuesday. Let’s do this! YES, WE CAN!
- We have created a dedicated donation page. Check it out.
- You can also go to www.nfed.org/donate/ and pick GivingNFEDTuesday in the drop down menu.
- You can set up your own Facebook Fundraising page through the NFED Facebook Page and call it #GivingNFEDTuesday. Make sure to invite your friends and family to donate through your page. 100% of their donation comes to the NFED. Facebook doesn’t charge us credit card fees since we are a 501 (C) (3) charitable organization. Facebook emails you a receipt for tax purposes. We have a great Facebook Fundraising Toolkit for you to download.
- We will set up a Facebook Fundraising Page as well for those who don’t want to establish their own page.
Here are five great reasons to participate:
- You can help the NFED achieve the free $10,000 matching gift.
- Your gift is tax deductible if you itemize on your tax return.
- Giving provides personal satisfaction. It makes you happier.
- You can make a huge difference in the lives of those affected by ectodermal dysplasias.
- A little bit goes a long way. No donation is too small. Every dollar helps and makes a positive impact.
Don’t you think that after a long weekend of trying to snag the best deals, shopping nonstop, and standing in line for door busters, it’s refreshing to have a day set aside for what truly matters this season: helping those who need it most, those who are affected by ectodermal dysplasias.
Thank you. You are amazing.