We are excited to kick off Ectodermal Dysplasias Awareness Month with your chance to share your customized Facebook Fundraising Page with all of your online friends and family. This is an easy and fun way for you to spread the word, but also to give others the chance to help change lives of those affected by ectodermal dysplasias, like you, for the better.
It’s easy! On February 1st, simply:
- Go to the NFED’s Facebook page.
- Click on Fundraisers in the very left column.
- Click on the blue “+ Create a Fundraiser” button to the right in the Fundraisers toolbar.
- Make sure National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias is listed as the nonprofit.
- Add any of your pictures that will help you spread the word about ectodermal dysplasias.
- Share your story! Your story helps others become aware of ectodermal dysplasias and how the NFED helps the ectodermal dysplasias community.
- Choose your end date. We suggest ending it on the last day of the month, February 28th, which is also Rare Disease Day.
- Enter your goal amount for your fundraiser.
- Click on “Create” to make it go live.
- Share with all of your family and friends to encourage them to read your story and give to the NFED to further empower and connect those touched by ectodermal dysplasias through education, support and research.
The most important thing is to have fun! You are making such a huge difference just by participating and sharing your fundraising page. We hope to see as many Facebook fundraising pages as possible on February 1st to show the amazing support of our community.
If you are able to help by donating or sharing your fundraiser to raise awareness, your assistance will go far in impacting the lives of thousands of families. – Sean Vora
Supporting you. Supporting each other.
Here’s to a successful Ectodermal Dysplasias Awareness Month because of you. Thank you!